An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy. ProClinical is pleased to announce that this organisation, which offers expert scientific services and support, is searching for an experienced and talented incumbent to join their team in Germany.
- Acting as account manager for the DACH Region.
- Providing regulatory guidance and developing compliance strategies for the industry and company partners.
- Assisting clients in trading internationally by facilitating the delivery of global chemical notifications (European Union REACH, Korea REACH, Taiwan REACH, etc.) through the company's in-country offices and partners.
- Taking a key role in the delivery of services, including the preparation, implementation, and coordination of regulatory projects with support from the scientific and regulatory teams.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with colleagues, clients, the authorities, and Partners across multiple time zones.
- Managing projects and supporting the development and delivery of new business opportunities in North America by working closely with the business development team.
- Supporting and further the development and delivery of company training solutions in the field of North American chemical regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- A scientific background and university degree (MSc or PhD) in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects and supporting teams to achieve their objectives is an advantage.
- Prior experience in managing projects and supporting teams to achieve their objectives is an advantage.
- An in-depth knowledge of the relevant legislation for North America, especially CEPA and TSCA.
- A working knowledge of biocide product regulations and guidance related to the safety assessment of biocidal products.
- Knowledge of other regulatory legislation or regulatory areas, such as hazard classification (CLP or GHS).
- An ability to learn, assimilate, and effectively communicate information to support colleagues, discuss with partners, and advise clients of regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, relationship management, and influencing.
- Demonstrable computer software skills, including MS Office, Oracle, and Concur.
- A flexible mindset that is suited to dealing with multiple projects in a timely manner.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hermann Baer on +44 203 7520 316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$0.00 - US$166000 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position
£0.00 - £50.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Regulatory Strategist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA and Regulatory Consultant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Consultant position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Consultant with an independent biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Regulatory CTA Consultant.
ProClinical is advertising an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position