R and D - Scientist
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies. This top 10 company, known for its contributions to several pharmaceutical industries, is looking for an R&D Scientist to join their Belgium team on a contract position.
- Conducting methods using established methodology.
- Planning and conducting experiments, analysing, and interpreting the results.
- Keeping accurate records of undertaken work.
- Reviewing reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Providing documentation to help their supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
- Writing and updating protocols and reports.
- Participating in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies.
- Unpacking shipments and placing items into designated areas based on established protocols.
- Checking-in new compound plates for screenings following established Compound Logistics protocols.
- Executing established QC protocols on liquid handling instrumentation on a weekly basis.
- Storing vials, tubes, and plates in dedicated automated storage systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS in chemistry, or related scientific field.
- Solid experience in compound logistics and sample tracking is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience with automated liquid handling platforms and automated storage systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced organisation and decision-making skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strategic analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated executive presence and strong presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company