Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Supporting the preparation and follow up of transferring production capabilities to external suppliers.
- Using Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimise systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality.
- Working independently and partnering with a cross-functional team (supplier, R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Purchasing etc).
- Providing regular updates to project leader and team at various forums.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (preferred), or in a related technical/scientific discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required, preferably within a regulated environment (e.g. FDA, ISO 13485 regulated), ideally in Med-tech.
- Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of Process validation/verification activities.
- Problem solving techniques including 8D, root cause analysis and cause and effect analysis. Experience in CAPA execution and management.
- Experience in Change Control, Manufacturing/Product Transfers, Outsourcing Initiatives.
- English and German mandatory.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist to join their UK-based team.
£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company that focuses on Interventional Medicine is currently recruiting a Clinical QA Auditor, joining their team in Surrey, UK.
An international pharmaceutical company that provides full-service ophthalmic clinical research is seeking to recruit a QA Consultant - GCP to their office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Consultant- Deviation Investigator for their office in Kansas.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Compliance Coordinator to their office in Surrey.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Complaints Manager, based in Boston, MA.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a DSP Manufacturing Compliance Specialist - Level III (QA) to join their office in Reykjavik.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, GCP QA position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior QA Specialist based in Dublin.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Specialist position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.