ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position with one of the world's most internationally renowned biopharmaceutical companies. The company is expanding, and as a result, are seeking a pro-active Project Manager to provide high-level project management and administrative support to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility. This is a contracted position in the company's offices in San Francisco.
- Proactively managing communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up), screening telephone or email enquiries, communicating messages, redirecting calls, and responding to urgent inquiries from global sites, and internal/external stakeholders over multiple time zones.
- Establishing, maintaining, and managing key stakeholder meetings, HRLT and direct report (121), including recurring meetings, prioritising appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
- Overseeing PO Management and budget control based on master spreadsheet Office space planning and allocating for TA function.
- Taking responsibility for TA all hands meeting logistics and working in partnership with relevant team members on events for TA and for the Business.
- Pulling relevant management reports and decks where required.
- Overseeing PMO for high-performing teams and development programs for function which will include TA Academy in 2019.
- Providing exceptional attention to detail in all efforts and outputs.
- Anticipating potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention.
- Scheduling and coordinating complex meetings, including attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation.
- Providing overall data management, soliciting needed data from multiple sources, and organising and compiling in formats to facilitate analysis and presentation.
- Establishing, updating, and maintaining files, inventories, records, etc., as necessary, including paper, electronic, and other platforms.
- Tracking and driving completion of key deliverables, proactively following up on outstanding items.
- Providing innovative, creative, and time-tested methods and procedures for fostering continuing improvement to practices or processes.
- Upholding the strictest confidentiality on information gleamed as part of responsibilities.
- Communicating and coordinating clearly with other Project Managers and Administrative staff supporting the Leadership Team, staff, and external contacts, to effectively plan schedules.
- Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Maintaining files and managing invoice approval and submission to assist with monthly budget forecast to standard.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree with a relevant subject.
- At least 5 years of administrative experience, with C-level executive administration experienced preferred.
- Proven track-record of performance, results, meeting deadlines, successfully managing administrative processes and maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow up and solve administrative issues.
- An ability to learn the team's primary business objectives, and through this understanding, anticipating project and administrative needs.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Must be able to work in a high-performing, high demand environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, and persuasion.
- Excellent English, orally and in writing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Allentown, PA.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Indianapolis, IN.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Spokane, WA.
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.