Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor to their office in London. The company prides itself on its successful track record in identifying and protecting promising new technologies and innovations from UCL academics. This is an exciting opportunity, lasting for a contract of one year.
- Liaising with managers and head of sections as required to ensure the efficient running of office-based services.
- Taking responsibility for the organisation of the reception area, ensuring all staff are adequately trained in their responsibilities.
- Overseeing the administrative functions of the team.
- Acting as the personal assistant to at least one Director.
- Assisting with the estates, health & safety, and operational management of the business sites.
- Providing cover for the Managing Director's personal assistant for annual leave and sickness when required.
- Managing and maintaining diaries for the Director(s).
- Providing and overseeing general secretarial duties as required to include distributing internal post and meeting room management.
- Undertaking occasional minute taking for meetings involving senior staff.
- Assisting Executive Assistant to CEO with the preparation of board papers as required.
- Arranging national and international meetings, including room bookings, catering, conference facilities, venue, technical equipment, collating and distributing meeting materials, and assisting the Marketing Manager with company functions and organising office events as required.
- Organising travel arrangements for staff including, hotel reservations, itineraries, maps, and visas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer.