Observational Research Scientist
ProClinical is partnering with a with an international workforce management solutions company to advertise a vacancy for an Observational Research Scientist position. The organisation is seeking for a qualified and experienced Scientist to join their UK-based team in Greater London. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring expertise and professionally develop with a leading company.
The Observational Research Scientists are members of the Centre for Observational Research, which broadly contributes evidence regarding the frequency and distribution of disease, the clinical burden of disease, the natural history or clinical course of disease, the design of clinical trials, cost, and utilisation patterns, and the safety and effectiveness of interventions as part of the development of evidence dossiers for reimbursement.
- Leading the design and delivery of the Observational Research studies, including large scale prospective observational studies, database studies, or chart reviews.
- Coordinating input on outcomes studies from global, regional, and/or local studies to ensure the most efficient study design in meeting the needs of the projects.
- Managing Health Outcomes projects and contributing to research strategy within the product team and observational research.
- Communicating significant scientific information to a variety of audiences.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA/BS/BSc in life sciences or a medically related field.
- A Masters or PhD (preferred) in Health Economics, Epidemiology (or other subject with high observational research content), or Medical degree with observational research experience.
- Significant experience in observational research with a record of publications in observational research or clinical journals.
- Demonstrable experience in designing, executing, and analysing observation research studies within a Pharmaceutical or Public Health setting.
- Experience in research that supports drug development and research project planning and management.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a leading workforce management solution company
City of London, London
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent Consultant job opportunity has arisen