Observational Research Scientist
ProClinical is recruiting for a leading workforce management solution company, who are currently advertising an Observational Research Scientist position to join their team in Uxbridge. This is a contract position.
The Observational Research Scientist (ORS) will take membership with the Centre of Observational Research, which broadly contributes evidence regarding the frequency and distribution of diseases, their clinical burden, the natural history or clinical course of diseases, the design of clinical trials, cost and utilisation patterns, and the safety and effectiveness of interventions as part of the development of evidence dossiers for reimbursement.
- Leading the design and delivery of the Observational Research studies, including large scales prospective observational studies, database studies, or chart reviews.
- Coordinating input on outcomes studies from global, regional and/or local studies to ensure an efficient study design meeting the needs of the projects.
- Managing Health Outcomes projects and contributing to research strategy within the product team and observational research TA Communicates significant scientific information to a variety of audiences.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a BA/BS/BSc, in a life science or medically related field.
- At least a Masters (PhD preferred) degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology (or other subject with high observational research content) or Medical degree with observational research experience.
- Significant experience in observational research with a record of publications in observational research or clinical journals.
- Demonstrable experience in research to support drug development and research project planning and management.
- Excellent communication skills, including influencing, persuasion, and written and oral proficiency.
- Technical Writing skills and experience is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
City of London, London
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent Consultant job opportunity has arisen
A global top 10 pharmaceutical company has an exciting Senior Health Outcomes Manager job available at their site in Reading.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.