ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO which specialises in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. This organisation is seeking a driven and experienced applicant to join their office in Milan. This is an exciting opportunity for a medical professional to build a career on the frontline of medical science and use their knowledge and expertise to help bring new medications to patients that need them.
The Medical Officer will provide medical input to global clinical studies and advise the teams and business partners, while always focusing on patients' safety and well-being.
- Providing medical monitoring support to clinical project teams and sites, including out of hours coverage.
- Collaborating with Project Management, Clinical Operations, and other departments to prepare the clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports.
- Reviewing and analysing clinical data, including safety monitoring.
- Providing medical training to project teams and sites.
- Medically reviewing SAE narratives and preparing SAE queries.
- Organising and leading data monitoring/safety monitoring committees.
- Participating in BID defence, Kick-off meetings, and Investigator's Meetings (preparing and delivering presentations).
- Participating in project risk assessment activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Medical Doctor degree, with a board certification in Gastroenterology or Oncology a plus.
- Prior experience in medical practice/ patient care.
- Prior experience in clinical research and review/interpretation of medical records.
- Knowledge of the safety review process, medical terminology, coding dictionaries and safety regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Gastroenterology or Oncology trials.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €170000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical has partnered with an international pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an Medical Project Manager, Medical Affairs to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company,
£0.00 - £130000 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an MSL Team Lead to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company