Medical Manager Thailand
An international consumer goods company is seeking to recruit a Medical Manager, Thailand to their office in Bangkok. This organisation is known for providing innovative and iconic brands to consumers across the world. This is an exciting opportunity to bring skills and credentials to a highly prestigious establishment and significantly expand upon a career in the Medical field.
- Support all Consumer Health brands (including all medical-scientific tasks, including but not limited to preparation and maintenance of core documents, regulatory authority requests, claims support documents, NPDs etc.), with focus on local projects and brands.
- To manage external medical experts and service providers & associated activities.
- Cross-functional communication & collaboration.
- Champion organization understanding, implementation and compliance with Medical Governance framework and associated policies/ processes.
- To represent the "Medical Management CH" function internally and externally.
- To provide information/recommendation in terms of scientific questions (e.g. market researches, requests / product offerings by third parties).
- To contribute to the development of marketing and sales materials.
- To provide scientific trainings to e.g. Marketing and Sales colleagues and to provide assistance and guidance in case of scientific topics/questions.
- To review/ approve claims and the scientific content of promotional & non-promotional materials (e.g. packaging, SmPC, PIL, folder, press releases, TV copies, advertisement)
- Develop & execute strategically aligned non-promotional activities with HCP in line with compliance policies.
- Provide guidance, oversight and input to promotional activities in line with compliance policies.
- Establish & maintain contacts to Medical Experts.
- To lead scientific advice meetings, to prepare or to approve publications, presentations or scientific papers.
- Cooperate with HCP-related organizations and patient organizations.
- Ensure full implementation and compliance with HCP interactions policy.
- Accountable for management and tracking of local Medical Discretionary Budget.
- To perform medical-scientific assessments and to provide a recommendation for (new) ingredients, indications, applications, formulations etc.
- To assess new ideas, concepts, in-licensing and development opportunities from a Medical perspective.
- To recognize and propose innovative ingredients and concepts to the internal innovation process.
- To act as a scientific advisor within the project teams.
- To manage response to medical/ scientific questions and requests raised by consumer, HCPs, wholesaler, patient organizations etc.
- To ensure that the current scientific knowledge is adequately reflected in the scientific documents intended for regulatory purposes.
- To take care of scientific requests issued by authorities and to provide the requested data/information accordingly, provide expert statements as required.
- To ensure alignment of product labelling and information with core company documentation.
- To prepare and to maintain internal scientific trainings covering relevant disease-therapy areas and product knowledge including but not limited to Field Force.
- To support Drug/Food Safety in the processing of intolerance reports and adverse event.
- Support organization understanding and process implementation.
- Conduct PV training for internal and external parties under safety ambassador program as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preference for MD, Pharm D, or PhD degree in life sciences.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry, preferably in in the area of medical affairs/management with relevant expertise on medicinal products, food supplements, and medical devices.
- Working knowledge on regulatory requirements, requirements and standards in product development, regulations, and internal quality documents.
- Mastered use of job- and area-specific software and databases.
- Basic understanding of commercial and financial concepts with the ability to integrate medical insights and knowledge to support delivery of business strategy and goals.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at + 6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1110739
One of the largest biotech companies in the world is advertising a vacancy for a Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager / Advisor, Women's Health APAC, joining their team in Singapore.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead to their office in Switzerland.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to their office in Paris