A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to their office in Switzerland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Coordinate and Support new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Develop process and validation strategy; write and execute engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
- Perform gage design, measurement system analysis, and gage implementation as required.
- Develop fixtures and designs tools and express and implement ideas with tool designers.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review, and release of MPI & Risk Management Activities.
- Originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software.
- Initiate, route, verify, and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
- Act as Subject Matter Expertise in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities.
- Act as a liaison to vendors regarding contracted products, tools & fixtures, and their manufacture.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree; Master of Science Degree is preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM, SAP, Windchill, and Adaptive is desirable.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Capable of using various types of measuring instruments including micrometers, callipers, comparators, tensile testers, and coordinate measurement systems etc. to support engineering testing.
- Experience developing and implementing robust automated manufacturing equipment is preferred.
- Experience with packaging, Laser, and CNC processes and equipment is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Technician to join their office in Reykjavik.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Associate to be based in their Swiss office.