A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Associate to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Performing and documenting daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment including operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, and revising cGMP documentation.
- Ensuring compliance to cGMP as well as maintaining equipment and facilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Detail-oriented with a strong understanding of automated systems and process controls.
- Executing manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities using electronic batch records.
- Maintain training to the required level and support other functions on site.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at 0203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading Staffing & Recruiting company is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate.
A leading and global biotechnology company is currently recruiting a Bioprocess Engineer/ Manufacturing Specialist to join their team in Germany.
Société de prestations en chimie fine pharmaceutique basée à Chenôve (à côté de Dijon) la compagnie basée à Chenove recherche un(e) Technicien(ne) Développement Analytique.