ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The KAM BeLux will join this company in their office in Belgium. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
The KAM will develop territory specific strategic account plans in the context of the overall product strategy and in close alignment and collaboration with functions of Commercial, Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Patient Advocacy, and Market Access, while ensuring full compliance with all relevant company, industry, legal, regulatory, and ethical standards.
- Presenting a positive image of the company and developing an awareness about RNAi platform to relevant customer groups.
- Developing, owning, and driving territory and account plan, including customer targeting, in line with country strategy in partnership with the Country Commercial Lead and Medical Affairs team.
- Achieving pre-launch and post-launch KPIs, including sales, and volume targets.
- Performing detailed analysis of the assigned territory to identify, assess, and developing relevant centres for diagnosis and treatment.
- Driving patient group identification, diagnosis, and referral rates by executing against a territory strategy and account specific plans.
- Developing trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensuring that correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner by collaborating with internal stakeholders (commercial, supply chain, and compliance) and external centres.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with key customers and providing commercial and scientific services to ensure access at site of care and that logistics are in place to administer products.
- Managing and executing local meetings to drive diagnosis and treatment rates in collaboration with the Medical Affairs Team for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Representing the company at local and national events and congresses.
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Liaising and collaborating with relevant internal staff (Medical Affairs, Commercial Leads, Market Access and Business Operations Manager), as required.
- Performing timely and accurate reporting and continuous diligent maintenance of the CRM database.
- Conducting all activities to highest ethical standards in accordance with country code of practice and local Laws and regulations.
- Significant travel, including domestic and international travel as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong preference for a Life Science degree.
- Over 5 years of sales experience in bio/pharmaceutical sales and Key Account Management experience, in the orphan or ultra-orphan market area in Belgium and/or Luxembourg.
- Experience in supporting Commercial, Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Patient Advocacy and Market Access activities.
- Ability to travel within a territory on a regular basis including overnight and weekend travel and must hold a valid driver's license.
- Ability to navigate the landscape between different markets with cultural sensitivity.
- Fluent in Flemish, French and English written and oral is essential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy