Junior Statistician, Analyst
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Junior Statistician, Analyst position for one of the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real-world data. The Junior Statistician, Analyst will support the Health Economics team by focusing on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms.
- Preparing and analysis patient-level and aggregate data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans.
- Typical projects will include network meta-analyses, survival analyses, retrospective data analyses, along with advanced economic models, depending on the background and experience of the analyst. These analyses will be performed for various life-science customers, as well as healthcare payers, providers, and regulators.
- Presenting analyses and communicate their findings in either tabular, graphical, or descriptive forms.
- Supporting the design of these type of studies, providing input into proposals, protocols, and statistical analysis plans (SAP).
- Ensuring high quality outputs by contributing to the preparation of the data, the R/SAS/WinBUGS/STATA scripts, quality control of the deliverables, and interpretation of the results.
- Contributing to the writing of study proposals, including the writing of statistical analysis sections.
- Conducting evidence synthesis by means of meta-analysis, indirect treatment comparison, or network meta-analysis using patient-level and/or aggregate data using R, WinBUGS/OpenBUGS, or JAG.
- Conducting survival analysis using R or SAS.
- Specifying and/or extract data from databases using SAS/R.
- Preparing and analysing databases using SAS/R; preparing and analysing datasets according to study protocol and SAP.
- Assisting in the dissemination of any clinically relevant findings through articles, posters, and presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BSc, or equivalent, in statistics, biostatistics, or applied mathematics.
- An MSC or PhD, or equivalent, in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, applied mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Strong statistical programming skills in R and one of the WinBUGS, OpenBUGS, JAGS, or similar.
- A thorough understanding of network meta-analysis studies.
- A solid understanding of economic models for health economic evaluation, such as Markov models, is a plus.
- A good command of SAS, STATA, and Visual Basic (VBA) for Excel.
- A detailed understanding of retrospective patient-level studies, including database analyses.
- Demonstrable experience working in a consultancy, CRO, or other service sector in the healthcare industry.
- Enthusiasm for statistics.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, and prioritisation.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, across all levels, both internal and external.
- Strong problem solving, persuasion, and negotiation skills; being able to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, with other European languages a bonus.
- A proven ability to focus and work with attention to detail, along with retaining critical information.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Flora Hickish on +44 02038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Biostatistics Associate Director, Biostatistics Project Lead, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Principal Biostatistician position for a leading multinational contract research organisation
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician/Consultant position at a leading consultancy organisation
Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Statistician at one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in Surrey.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market