INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER - NEURO OR CARDIO
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager - Neuro or Cardio to join their team in Maidenhead. The company is a leader in cardiac surgery and the advancement of medical device solutions, and has built a reputation over nearly five decades.
In this role, the International Marketing Manager will work with the company's Director of Marketing to develop marketing strategies that can affect growth and profitability, whilst ensuring the execution of strategy and tactics at a local level.
- Working with in-country teams to oversee the development of local plans in line with International Strategy and ensuring that the local plans are effectively and appropriately implemented.
- Establishing and executing long-term and time-integrated plans for new indications and the introduction of new products.
- Managing their promotional budget to maximum effect, to deliver both top and bottom line objectives.
- Working with the local teams to ensure that their promotional budget is optimised to the best commercial impact.
- Assuring phasing splits of budget and adjusted forecasts monitored and met.
- Contributing to the development of Marketing plans and strategies for International markets in conjunction with the Marketing Director and the local teams.
- Proposing Marketing Plans and strategies for the International region for current portfolio and new launches.
- Ensuring pre-marketing and market launch preparations are completed for new product introductions.
- Coordinating reviews and approvals of campaigns for the International markets before printing and ensuring that the company and local laws and regulations are followed.
- Liaising with global marketing and cross-functional functions for plan development and execution.
- Supervising and Supporting the execution of marketing plans in the countries to ensure performance critical success factors are delivered in the field.
- Acting as a marketing liaison between the International marketing and local markets to ensure alignments between local needs/projects and regional projects.
- Ensuring clear communication of local projects during team meetings and regular follow ups.
- Overseeing the implementation and execution of local tactical plans in conjunction with the local teams and follow up on implementation.
- Supporting the adaptation of the tactics and materials to address local needs and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Tracking implementation successes, measuring ROI and reporting back.
- Sending feedback on effectively of the International Markets campaign and amending as appropriate.
- Monitoring and anticipating competitor activity.
- Gathering continuous feedback from the markets and maintain monthly KPI reporting.
- Working with international teams to ensure pre-marketing and launch tactics are optimally performed for any new products.
- Holding regular meetings with MMs in the region and spending time in the field.
- Guiding implementation of International Plans.
- Tracking performance of product uptakes.
- Understanding market dynamics/competitive landscapes in order to inform development of International Plans and International Launches.
- 10% Global Travel is part of what this role entails
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an undergraduate degree, ideally in Business/Marketing/Commercial/Life Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in healthcare, with pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable.
- Relevant marketing experience with an international healthcare company in multi country/multi culture complex organisational structure.
- Knowledge of the Neuromodulation market is a plus.
- Launching experience is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and internet functions.
- Demonstrable communication, organisational, project management, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.