Human Resources Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Providing support to HR colleagues, executives, managers, and employees with HR inquiries and by delivering a high level of customer service through HR Answer calls and emails.
- Providing support on a range of other processes which could include Background Check Administration, Immigration & Relocation, Employee Onboarding, Offers, Employee Referrals, Employee Service Awards, Tuition Reimbursement, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Performance Management, Employee Terminations, Unemployment Compensation, and Verification of Employment.
- Providing routine information to internal clients on HR processes and policies.
- Contributing to the on-going development of the HR Operations FAQ library.
- Troubleshooting technical system issues, follow through to resolution and provide support to recruiters, applicants, hiring managers, employees and HR.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of related experience and a BS or BA degree.
- Bilingual at business level in English & Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
- Priorexperience with data management and reporting in a recruiting environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HRBO to their office in Switzerland.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for an HRIS Specialist with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Representative II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Manager/HRBP to their office in Prague.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.