ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company. The organisation specialises in research and development, focusing on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits, and economic value. Based in the company's Maidenhead office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative and dynamic work.
The Health Technology Assessment Manager will secure positive recommendations for our medicines through full and holistic management of the Health Technology Assessment processes. The HTA Team is part of the UK Market Access Division, with a mission to turn research into reality by securing unrestricted access for patients to life changing medicines.
- Leading the development of the HTA strategy in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team and external stakeholders.
- Developing HTA submissions and responses in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing HTA processes and directing communication with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders.
- Working with the internal team member to support development of Patient Access Schemes and ensuring horizon scanning processes are completed.
- Ensuring submission and any other external communications are aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences subject with further qualification in Health Economics - alternative educational background will be considered.
- A deep understanding of UK HTA processes.
- Skilled in developing strategy to secure positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies (NICE, SMC and AWMSG).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world to advertise a vacancy for an HTA Manager position.