Health Technology Assessments (HTA) Lead
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Health Technology Assessments (HTA) Lead to join their office in Maidenhead. This organisation specialises in developing new approaches to address contemporary health issues, from life-threatening illnesses to chronic conditions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company that co-designs health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases which improve standards of care.
The HTA Unit Lead will manage a team comprising of experts in the field leading HTA submission strategies. In addition, the Leader will be involved in the creation, development, and delivery of strategies and materials required to achieve access for company products across the UK. The position is office-based closely working with the HTA, HE, & OR teams, the cross-functional brand team, and the global and area teams.
- The Unit Leaders is responsible for leading the HTA team in developing the HTA strategies and submissions for defined products/indications.
- Responsible for management of the team including setting objectives, development plans, and staffing strategies.
- Engaging cross-functionally to ensure that there is clarity around the strategy and early identification of the specific needs from the brand teams to support the access strategy.
- Providing &/or supervising, the development/writing of relevant components of HTA dossiers to a high quality and in a timely manner with the support of team members.
- Providing &/or supervising input into the development of economic models for HTA submissions.
- Identifying the need for Real World Evidence and participating in the 1-7-5 touch points as needed to provide HTA inputs.
- Understanding the evolving nature of our key external customers and communicating this to the wider business.
- Leading on the development of technical expertise within the team.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, leading interns and graduate students
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc, PhD, MD or other advanced degree in Health Economics, Public Health, Life Sciences, or other relevant area.
- Proven experience in evidence-based health care or related discipline.
- Experience leading a matrix team in the development of HTA strategies.
- Recent experience leading HTA submissions to NICE.
- Deep knowledge of the NHS and HTA process within the UK.
- Skilled in developing strategy to secure positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies (NICE, SMC and AWMSG).
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world to advertise a vacancy for an HTA Manager position.