GL & ITC Accounting Lead
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position with a leading global pharmaceutical company. This organization, which develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, is seeking for the Accounting Lead to join their team in Poland.
- Supervising team of accountants responsible for the ITC process for Poland, Czech, and ECEMEA markets, supervising credit control processes, and reviewing accounts receivable.
- Supervising GL accounting for Poland, Czech, and GmbH ECEMEA markets, participating in BS reviews.
- Ensuring process effectiveness, implementing improvements and automation.
- Participating in process standardisation projects.
- Monitoring month end reconciliation processes and approvals in Blackline.
- Closely cooperating with Polish 4PL provider - Arvato - to ensure quality of accounting documentation, sales reports, and correctness of data transfer from Arvato system to Shire ledgers.
- Approving bank payments for ECEMEA countries, monitoring treasury activities for cash transfers from MEA countries and the related bank balances.
- Cooperating with finance staff - controlling and business finance colleagues.
- Participating in finance projects, esp. in relation to company integration.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant field, such as Accounting.
- Demonstrable experience and familiarity with ITC process activities.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Bershara at +44 203 854 0199, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position
Up to £0.00 per annum
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accountant/Supplier Master Data Analyst position
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Director Global Payroll (EMEA/APAC)