Entry- level Cleaning Technician
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas to advertise a new Entry- level Cleaning Technician job opportunity at their offices in California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Cleaning/inspecting vials to ensure they are sterile.
- Working on assignments following detailed instructions, which incorporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records, and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Assisting in the inspection of products, labelling, and the packaging of products.
- Preparing cleaning solutions and cleaning packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complying with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Technician I-III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist P1 position
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc70.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor