EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position with a leading pharmaceutical client. The company, which specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology and employs several thousand across the globe, is seeking for a driven individual to join their team in Hertfordshire office. This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Brand Director to meet this company's innovative spirit with their own experience, and significantly bolster their career path.
The Senior Brand Director will demonstrate excellent Marketing leadership to add value to local affiliates and be responsible for ongoing development of core claims and regional brand planning. They will lead, design, and implement the brand specific marketing strategy and operation plans within agreed timelines across EMEA, whilst tailoring for specific customer groups in the EMEA epilepsy portfolio. They will also support the company's long-standing image as a force of providing leadership in the epilepsy field and maintain its position as the partner of choice. Finally, they will integrate the Epilepsy Ecosystem into everyday practice and identify opportunities to leverage the portfolio and add to the Ecosystem.
- Developing and implementing the EMEA company's brand strategy, taking into consideration the overall epilepsy portfolio.
- Leading the company brand team and supporting local marketing teams, especially for Brand Planning in collaboration with the local Epilepsy Business Unit Heads, Brand Directors, Med Affairs, etc.
- Working closely with the countries to support excellence, consistency of implementation, and their ability to hit business performance targets.
- Ensuring valuable content shared at the bi-monthly marketing/medical webex enhances best practice and insight sharing and helping support mid-sized markets
- Leading the development of all key materials for the brand and empowering affiliate teams to adapt, execute, and implement said materials in an aligned way (e.g. brand awareness materials, sales aids, promotional materials, international scientific congresses, closed meetings, etc.)
- Ensuring that all brand strategy, messaging, and guides are consistent with the Challenger Model and integrating feedback from the countries.
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with Medical Affairs and external agencies (medical communications and creative) and ensuring compliance with Company SOPs and Codes of Practices.
- Managing and controlling sales forecasts and demanding forecasts and brand budget allocations by working closely with the Finance teams and the Demand Chain Systems teams.
- Ensuring that projects proposed by countries are on strategy, reflect best practice, and represent value for money with a clear return on investment.
- Working in close collaboration with the Communication Department in order to maximise the media as a cost-effective marketing channel for disease awareness, patient advocacy, and brand awareness.
- Working in close collaboration with the Pharmaceutical Services Business Intelligence and analytics team in order to ensure good understanding of the market and clear metrics to assess success of activities.
- Identifying trends, opportunities, and threats for each of the brands in order to propose corresponding actions when needed.
- Working in close collaboration with Commercial Effectiveness / Commercial Training function in order to ensure that all training plans are developed and executed on schedule and according to the brand strategy.
- Working closely with the other EMEA Brand Directors and VP EMEA Marketing to ensure a cohesive approach to marketing across the company for the individual brands and for the portfolio as a whole.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Degree education, or equivalent, in Science and/or Business. An extension on this, such as an MBA or DipM is desirable, but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience and success in a specialist area, such as Neurology or Epilepsy.
- Proven marketing excellence in a variety of areas, with strong examples of own creative.
- A track record of success through international experience and an 'above country' role demonstrating brand sales growth through specific project initiation, management, and follow up.
- Demonstrable experience and success working in a matrix environment.
- Sensitivity to global market dynamics, country differences, segmentation, and pricing strategies.
- An in-depth understanding of and experience with marketing, planning, strategy, and coordinating product market strategies within agreed timelines.
- Understanding the dynamics of the field force, the advantages of co-promotion, and how to maximise product potential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Solution Engineer vacancy
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
A vacancy for a New Business Development, Director, position has emerged with a company
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs