Customer Service Exec
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Ensuring orders are processed promptly, accurately, and to deadlines.
- Minimising claims due to order processing errors.
- Providing good quality information to customers and the Sales team on product shortages, re-supply date and reason for supply issue.
- Escalating to the appropriate team where orders are being shorted when stock is available e.g. allocation out of date, product master data issue.
- Ensuring good communication with the warehouse on order status/any spikes in workload etc to minimize disruption.
- Managing customer complaints & queries promptly and effectively and entering them into SAP CRM system.
- Reviewing monthly reports to identify opportunities to reduce claims.
- Daily reason coding of order shortages to allow service level management reporting
- Tracking and clear reporting of specified Customer service levels
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in a similar or comparable role desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Pricing & Commercial Manager to join their team in Hatfield.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager based in Germany.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London.