Customer Service Engineer
We are in search of a Customer Service Engineer in Germany. In this role you will be expected to complete maintenance works, installations of equipments, repair devices and more. This is an opportunity to enhance customer loyalty by supporting equipment sales.
- Execution of field service work, such as maintenance, installation of measuring instruments, device repairs and accessories.
- Planning and organization of routine maintenance, qualification and/or calibration.
- Consulting for more complex sales processes, also on site at the customer.
- Ensuring proper documentation with the correct revision, under the applicable quality system and in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Orientation of personal working methods towards the achievement of overriding business, group and individual goals.
- Proper administration and management of a personal and joint spare parts warehouse.
- Ensuring that all tools and test equipment are sufficient for the required performance and that all issued test equipment is calibrated and documented at the specified times.
- Immediate and complete completion of service reports and documentation of working hours/expense accounts in the applicable IT system.
- Carrying out instructions of external participants at a company or customer site.
- Assistance with foreign assignments (infrequently).
Skills and Requirements
- Completed scientific/technical studies, preferably with a focus on chemistry/chemical engineering, electronics/electrical engineering or a comparable degree
- 3+ years of related field and/or application experience.
- Confident handling of Office package (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
- Self-reliant, structured and efficient working method
- Organizational talent, commitment and a pronounced sense of responsibility and cost awareness, as well as a high degree of customer orientation
- Friendly, cooperative manner towards colleagues and customers
- communicative and negotiation skills in dealing with customers and business partners
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.