Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst position. The organisation prides itself on its development of innovative products across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. Based in Pennsylvania, this is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's foremost multinational pharmaceutical leaders.
The Data Standards Analyst will provide support for the development and maintenance of SDTM mappings, including Controlled Terminology (CT) mappings. These mappings provide instruction for transforming legacy (IDSL) standards to CDISC SDTM standards.
- Overseeing the creation and QC mapping of legacy data and terminology to SDTM domains and Controlled Terminology.
- Supporting SDTM variable and controlled terminology mapping-related questions.
- Supporting questions and requests for lab, biomarker, and PK data.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree In a Nursing, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.
- Expertise in Lab, Biomarker, and PK data with a background in medicine or science.
- Subject matter expertise in SDTM, including Controlled Terminology.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at + 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Management Consultant with a leading biotechnology company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
City of London, London
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Study Start-up Lead position
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a talented and experienced individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Cambridge, MA.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.