Client Partner/Director of Business Development
At ProClinical, we are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Client Partner/Director of Business Development, based in san Francisco, CA. The role requires building a portfolio that focuses on Clinical, Regulatory and PV (Safety) Services. The role requires the creation of effective account plans to maximize penetration at target clients. The successful candidate serves as overall customer relationship executive and strategic business partner and is responsible for building and expanding new business opportunities with customers within their target customer portfolio.
- Attain and maintain in-depth knowledge of all life sciences services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities.
- Drive sales in target accounts across Clinical, Regulatory, and Safety verticals, and various offerings; leverage all LOBs and internal capabilities effectively.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing.
- Monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account.
- Develop thorough sales strategies and action plans.
- Assist other sales resources as required.
- Develop granular plans that achieve annual and longer-term revenue and pipeline targets that clearly outlining all milestones, providing timely update on progress across each; frequently update the plan in line with any/all change in requirements.
- Manage relationships and delivery during contracts.
Skills And Qualifications
- MS or MBA and 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of Clinical Phase trials pre-clinical trial activities.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other CRM software.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Strong relationships with decision-makers in large and mid-sized pharmacos proven track record of ability to elevate relationships to the CxO level.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.