Center Director - Forestville, MD
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Center Director of a growing plasma company, based in Forestville, MD. The successful candidate will thrive on working with a diverse workforce, engaging with our donors, and creating a team environment in the center.
- Meet or exceed production goals and center budget.
- Hire and train staff, developing employees for promotional opportunities, and managing staff performance.
- Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations, including FDA and OSHA.
- Develop a high level of customer service to our donors.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to increase the number of new donors and retain extant donors.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels to support production.
- Ship plasma products per shipping schedules and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment for both employees and donors.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in a related field and 3+ years' experience in a management capacity.
- Familiarity with fiscal operations, conflict resolution, problem solving and customer service.
- Obtain certification in the technical donor center positions within six months required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a command of English.
- Flexibility of work schedule, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy at (+1) 646-367-2646 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Knoxville, TN.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Center Director, based in Sparks, NV.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position