Calibration Technician - Nordics
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Calibration Technician - Nordics to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the Nordics.
- Handle documentation set up and calibration database integration for new instruments.
- Perform scheduled calibrations on both equipment and systems throughout the facility, which involves manufacturing, analytical labs, utilities and warehouse.
- You will drive outcomes and perform root cause investigations for field instrumentation on an independent basis.
- Instigate out of specification and out of tolerance documentation when calibrations reveal deviations.
- Evaluate, contribute, and scan all calibration and preventive upkeep data from external vendors.
- Responsible for researching, suggesting, and specifying instrumentation for new engineering projects and improvements to present equipment and operations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in instrumentation and field calibration within a pharmaceutical setting would be ideal.
- Instrumentation and field calibration abilities.
- Comprehension of industrial instrumentation, measurement principles, and process controls.
- Competent in FME strategy.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics, loop diagrams, and P&IDs.
- Troubleshooting abilities with the capacity to analyse and diagnose instrument failures.
- Capable of specifying new or replacement instrumentation for engineering projects or current procedures.
- Expertise on good manufacturing practices and food documentation practices.
- Prior involvement with change control management.
- Works well in a team setting.
- A result focused individual able to take the initiative.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of writing/evaluating precise and efficient SOPs.
- Computer literacy.
- Leadership abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.