Business Development Director
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company. The organisation prides itself on its development of novel drugs that help reach unmet medical needs for patients. Based in the company's Shanghai office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company and support their innovative impact on the scientific field.
- Leading transactions essential to executing company's strategy and expanding the portfolio of partners.
- Negotiating Licensing in/out, joint ventures, collaboration, other agreements, and finishing major transactions.
- Drafting term sheets and collaborative/licensing/supply agreements.
- Conducting financial/business analysis to support the transaction process.
- Acting as the key ambassador for the company and helping the management team identify future licensing opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with current and potential future partners, which includes biotech companies, industry KOLs, and academics.
- Preparing and giving presentations regarding the key issues with respect to transactions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Ph.D. degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related, or M.D.
- At least 5 years of industry experience and strong connections/resources to develop pipelines.
- Skilled at bio-tech business development networking, evaluation, partner discussions/negotiations, term sheets, agreements, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively understand and act on complex information under high time pressure situations.
- Strong understanding of key principles of deal structures, valuation principles of licensing, and collaboration.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Respiratory Training Specialist position to join their German-based office.