Brand Management Systems Coordinator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Management Systems Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that focuses on developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. The organisation is seeking a successful applicant to join their team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
The Brand Management System Coordinator will develop the regional brand strategies and operational activities across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. They will partner with cross-functional and global teams to ensure that the strategic direction and activities drive brand performance whilst retaining their patient-centric focus. The Brand Management System Coordinator will work within the Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) disease area.
- Coordinating the Materials and Congress Committee (MCC) - internal review system.
- Overseeing and managing the review system, which includes following up on current jobs, chasing signatories, offering assistance, archiving final versions, training, adding new users, adding references, and providing guidance and advice to users.
- Performing Quality Control (QC) checks of original documents against electronic copies in SharePoint for approved materials.
- Liaising with regulatory teams for label changes relating to SmPCs in order to communicate changes to commercial team in a timely manner.
- Uploading final marketing materials as required to the company SharePoint folder and iPad iCL application.
- Completing a monthly audit of the iPad iCL and SharePoint folder to ensure no out-of-date materials are available for use. Any out of date materials are to be withdrawn from use and communicated to the Brand Manager for re-certification or removal.
- Managing the Marketing Warehouse (PMSG) by ensuring all Marketing materials are stored and coded correctly, also completing quarterly audits of content stored and arranging destruction of out-of-date materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in a commercial environment.
- Robust Administration skills - must have experience in various administration tasks.
- Demonstrable experience in pharma, sales, or marketing.
- Experience with approval systems is an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €95000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position