Brand Director, Oncology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position with a leading pharmaceutical company. The organisation specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology, and is seeking for a driven individual to join them in their office in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Actively representing UK & ROI at pan-EMEA decision making forums, ensuring agreed strategies, and tactics and be applied locally.
- Preparing and executing local adaptation of agreed company regional strategy.
- Collaborating with and co-promoting partners for company indications.
- Collaborating with medical counterparts and ensuring adherence to local codes of practice.
- Providing immediate and high-quality support to requests from the field force (Oncology Key Account Managers).
- Providing regular and timely updates to Oncology Business Group Director.
- Gathering and acting on local insights of the market and customers to optimise performance.
- Working with Finance to develop and accurate rolling 3-month manufacturing forecast.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a broad base of internal and external customers/accounts, including therapy area KOLS, and acting as a focal point for all internal and external product related marketing communications.
- Identifying local data gaps and working with the medical team to ensure these are addressed.
- Planning and controlling an agreed promotional budget.
- Liaising with other stakeholders (e.g., purchasing).
- Developing and maintaining products and competitor knowledge and awareness of the market environment.
- Preparing, presenting, and gaining support for country brand plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience working within oncology.
- Experience in selling oncology products is desirable.
- Experience in Digital marketing is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.