Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. The role is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Manufacturing Associate to join this internationally renowned company in their office in Pennsylvania.
- Performing production operations, including cell culture operations, preparing media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtrations, and concentration operations.
- Working with various equipment, including bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operation procedures (SOPs), and batch document instructions.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Actively participating in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training.
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- A thorough knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs, and batch documentation instructions.
- Demonstrable experience with production operations and working with equipment.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at + 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company