Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate II
ProClinical are partnering with a leading international pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate II position. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a top 10 global company that develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. The incumbent will join the company's team in Maryland.
- Performing production operations, including fermentation and cell culture operations.
- Preparing media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, and filtration and concentration operations.
- Participating in start-up and product changeover operations.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures (SOPs) and batching document instructions.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Ensuring all production activities are executed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintaining and preparing high quality documentation.
- Dispensing large and small amounts of raw materials.
- Performing CIP and SIP of product tanks.
- Working with hazardous materials under the appropriate safety procedures.
- Maintaining at least a 95% cGMP training proficiency to ensure compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS, BA, or Associates Degree with 4 or more years of directly related experience.
- 4 years of prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- A track record of high performance.
- Understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations.
- Capable of working a shift that covers a 24/7 operation.
- Capable of lifting and carrying materials weighing as much as 50lbs.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, influence, and leadership.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara on +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are a seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate/SRA - R&D NGS.