Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Maryland. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organization that focuses develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory and employs 100,000 staff globally.
The Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician will perform production operations, including fermentation or cell culture operations, prepare media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation, as well as being involved in both start-up and product changeover activities.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per standard operation procedures and batch document instructions.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintaining and preparing high quality documentation.
- Dispensing large and small amounts of raw materials.
- Performing CIP and SIP of product tanks.
- Working with hazardous materials under the appropriate safety procedures.
- Performing other function as necessary or as assigned.
- Maintaining at least a 95% cGMP training proficiency to ensure compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a BS/BA or Associates Degree in a related discipline. A degree in another discipline, or lack of degree, will be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- An understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations.
- Capable of following detailed processing instructions as well as accurately documenting all necessary documentation.
- Able to lift and carry materials weighing as much as 50lbs.
- A solid understanding of project management, documenting work, and completing projects on a time-sensitive basis.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate