Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio)
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio). This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Overseeing routine laboratory maintenance.
- Overseeing Mammalian cell culture maintenance (cell lines, human stem cells, and human
- primary cells).
- Performing routine cell supply activities, including scale-up and banking.
- Analysing and summarising any experimental or quality control data using a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer software.
- Ensuring compliance with all GSK R&D data integrity practices, ethics codes, standards and training, and safety training and practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS/MS in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Bioengineering).
- Experience with sterile mammalian cell culture, experience with culture of induced pluripotent stem cells is advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of cell biology and analysis of cellular phenotype.
- Experience with computer software (e.g., Excel) for experimental and quality control analysis.
- Experience with laboratory notebook maintenance.
- Experience with immunostaining for imaging or flow cytometry.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +1 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Scientist I, Product Development, based in Baudette, MN.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking an Associate Scientist, DMPK-Bioanalysis to join their office in Shanghai.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.