Associate Scientist - Research Analytical
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Research Analytical position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Coordinator will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Evaluation of metabolism of novel siRNA designs using SPE and LC-MS techniques and be able to analyze, interpret, and organize analytical data to present to team members.
- Utilize analytical instrumentation such as SPE automation, UV-Vis spectroscopy, HPLC, and/or LC-MS for the analysis. Effectively troubleshoot assays/process issues and independently find solutions.
- Improve upon and/or develop new bioanalytic methods and processes to expand the current capabilities including development of in vitro models of metabolism (e.g., enzyme assays, tissue culture).
- Contribute to the team environment through superb communication, innovation, and passion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in extraction of biomolecules from various matrices, siRNA extraction, immunoprecipitation, tissue culture, and a good understanding of the procedures involved in SPE are preferred.
- Experience with instrumentation such as HPLC, LC-MS, UV-Vis spectrometry, etc. is required.
- Experience in developing new chromatographic methods (IEX/RP HPLC, SPE, LC-MS) is a plus.
- Ability to function within a highly interdisciplinary environment and to analyze, interpret, and disseminate complex data at team meetings is a must.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and excited to join a team working on analysis of MetID from in vitro and in vivo samples and development of novel assays.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Material Characterisation Microscopist.
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥500000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Research Assistant position.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Chemist II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist III - Vaccines position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company