ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Associate Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Conducting drug permeability analysis employing robotic instruments, state of the art technologies and mass spectrometry analytical methods.
- Presenting results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions in an independent manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in biochemistry, pharmacology, or related field
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in assay development and execution in a research and/or pharmaceutical laboratory setting required
- Proficient in laboratory automation and mass spectrometry
- Experience in HTS lab strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with an international pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Principal Scientist - Fibrotic Remodelling position.
Highly Competitive Salary
Preclinical, in support of our client, are seeking a Research Scientist to join the team of an innovative life sciences company, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
ProClinical have an exciting opportunity at a biotech company
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Scientist position
Highly Competitive Salary
Piscataway, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of principal Scientist - Biomarkers, based in Piscataway, NJ.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate