Associate Scientist - Bioanalytics
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Bioanalytics position. This leading Swiss pharmaceutical company is currently seeking to hire the Associate Scientist in Basel. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a top 1- global pharmaceutical company with market products in multiple therapy areas.
The Associate Scientist will perform bioanalytical experiments (i.e., cell-based bioassays, ELISA, and Q-PCR) for quality control of development and commercial biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment. They will also perform analytical method validation and transfer.
- Planning, performing, and documenting bioanalytical experiments (i.e., cell-based bioassays, ELISA, and Q-CPR) in a cGMP environment.
- Providing raw data and interpreting results.
- Validating and transferring analytical test methods.
- Addressing simple problems, recognising and communication complex problems, and informing on deviations and unexpected results.
- Collaborating with other associates and facilitating efficient performances of planned analyses within the team.
- Scheduling and performing routine maintenance of instruments/equipment.
- Contributing to lab procedures, reports, and/or instructions and/or SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science.
- Roughly 3 years of experience as a Technician, with less being acceptable for a BS holder.
- Good knowledge of cGMP.
- Awareness for the safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials, and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge In a specific area (cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA, and Q-PCR).
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Fluency in English OR German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate