Assoc Director HEOR|GBP
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas to advertise a vacancy for an Associate Director HEOR. Based in the company's Cambridge team this is an exciting opportunity to provide in-depth expertise and technical knowledge to a top pharmaceutical company.
- Providing high quality health economics and payer evidence input in to pharmaceutical development projects, payer evidence plans, and market access & pricing strategies.
- Proactively and independently contributing to project planning processes and helping predict and resolve issues that affect market access decisions.
- Planning payer analytics (including clinical trial design and analysis, economic modelling, systematic reviews, and comparative effectiveness, including indirect treatment comparisons) to support market access and reimbursement for assigned projects.
- Overseeing delivery of health economics and payer evidence related activities and contributing to or lead work streams.
- Representing health economics and payer evidence in interactions with cross-functional team members at a project level, including input to clinical trial and programme design, patient reported outcomes (PROs), and real-world evidence (RWE) to support payers' needs.
- Representing the payer perspective on the labelling and regulatory activities team.
- Delivering clear, customer-focused, and robust Global Reimbursement Dossiers (GRDs).
- Applying expert quantitative skills to support value demonstration and commercialization of products including through Health Technology Assessment (HTA).
- Providing expert quantitative thinking to support interpretation and decision-making processes.
- Networking with colleagues and experts, providing consultancy in own area of expertise and serving as a resource for others by sharing experience within and beyond project team and GPEP/OPEP function.
- Collaborating with marketing companies in preparing evidence that satisfies payer requirements.
- Generating peer reviewed scientific publications, as well as effectively communicating complex ideas for use with both payers and other stakeholders.
- Preparing proposal requests for outsourced health economics/payer evidence projects and managing the vendor selection process.
- Delivering assigned projects to time, budget, and quality, including the management of vendors as required.
- Participating in external health economics, payer evidence, and analytic departmental activities via technical presentations, committee membership, publication reviews, and other similar activities.
- Actively monitoring and applying new analytical techniques and payer evidence trends.
- Interacting with health technology appraisal authorities and advisors/key external experts in preparing materials for scientific advice or reimbursement submissions.
- A graduate/college degree in biomedical science, business, quantitative disciplines or economics.
- A formal post graduate degree in health economics or a related quantitative discipline, or substantial work experience in the discipline.
- Experience with payer launches at a local or global level.
- An in-depth expert knowledge and technical capability in health economics and payer evidence needs and their application to pharmaceutical development at an international level, especially economic modelling, evidence synthesis, and other analytical techniques required to support payer needs.
- A developed knowledge of therapeutic area and disease treatment.
- Demonstrable robust awareness of cross function resource necessary to deliver projects, and place realistic plans based on these resource requirements to deliver results to the business.
- Expertise in managing multiple, complex customer/stakeholder needs and engaging with stakeholders and customers in order to drive the right solution for the business.
- Demonstrably deep insight into the wider market and competitor activity across own therapy area, additional therapy areas, and across franchises.
- A thorough knowledge of therapeutic area and disease treatment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Consultant, Health Economics position