A leading US biopharmaceutical organization with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Administrative Assistant job opportunity at their offices in California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents. This is a part time position that will be present in the office during morning hours.
- Caters Lunch Meetings, Food Orders, Work Orders with Office Depot, Filing, etc.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for a department and/or group of managers/individual contributors.
- Responsible for maintaining a calendar of appointments, meetings, and events.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Arranges meetings providing any associated clerical support.
- May take and deliver messages, provide information to callers, set-up and maintain files, prepare and sort mail.
- Performs routine word processing assignments, proofreads, and prepare routine reports.
- Processes invoices for appropriate signatures and prepares expense reports.
- Maintains inventory of supplies for the department. Prepares general correspondence, faxes, and photocopying.
- Coordinates the submission of group time sheets, if applicable to group that individual supports. Creates and maintains files.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS Diploma Required and 1-3 years of experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +44 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A major biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a UK-HR Administrator.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Administrative Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
A leading European pharmaceutical company is seeking an Operational Data Steward to join their team based in the US. This is a contract role based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist - Legal.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administration Supervisor.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
San Francisco, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Admin Assistant- II job opportunity
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant with a leading pharmaceutical company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation to advertise a new Executive Assistant job opportunity.