Regulatory affairs recruitment has been one of the principal foundations of ProClinical for over 10 years, in which time we have established a reputation as one of the top regulatory affairs recruitment agencies for life science organisations in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific.
ProClinical recruits the highest quality regulatory affairs professionals for pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and other life science organisations, providing them with an extensive range of services including executive search, consulting, contract and permanent recruitment.
See our employer services | Send us your vacancy | See our vacancies | Meet the regulatory team
Our regulatory affairs recruiters work with human resources, talent acquisition teams, regulatory directors and department managers at leading life science organisations including:
- Global top ten pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Regulatory authorities
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
- Specialist suppliers and consultancies
With dedicated teams of contract and permanent recruitment consultants who specialise exclusively in regulatory affairs roles, an ever-increasing database of over 15,000 screened and qualified regulatory affairs professionals and best-in-class networking facilities, we are well-equipped to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supply regulatory affairs CVs for regulatory positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Project Manager, Associate (I, II & Senior), CMC specialists, Labelling Specialists, Post-marketing Specialists, Clinical Specialists, Medical Device Specialists, Regulatory Development, Regulatory Operations, Submissions
- Functions: Clinical development, post-licensing, labelling and artwork, compliance, CMC, medical devices (classes I, II, III) and IVDs