With over a decade of delivering successful hiring projects, Proclinical has earned its reputation as experts in Quality Assurance and Compliance recruitment within life sciences. With a team of Quality Assurance recruiters who specialise exclusively in Quality Assurance, Compliance and Quality Control positions, Proclinical is one of the leading global staffing and recruitment agencies globally, supporting the hiring needs of pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, CRO and other life science organisations across Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific.
Our workforce solutions in Quality Assurance range from staffing contract and permanent quality assurance vacancies, to Executive Search appointments and managed workforce projects. All of our workforce solutions are tailored to the needs of your business.
Our extensive database of screened and qualified quality assurance CVs, best-in-class applicant tracking system and industry leading network tools enable us to deliver exceptional quality assurance professionals for human resources, talent acquisition teams, department heads and project managers at:
- Global top 10 pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Regulatory authorities & consultancies
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
Our expertise enables us to source and supply quality assurance candidates for positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Head of Department, Team Lead, Project Manager, Qualified Person, Auditor, Technician, Complaints Handler, Quality Assurance Officer, Site Analyst, CAPA Specialist, Quality Management System (QMS) Specialist, Sterility Assurance Specialist
- Functions: GCP, GMP, GLP, GDP#
Work in Quality Assurance?
We can support your career growth through a range of quality assurance career paths, whether you want to work at a pharma company or in medical devices, and whether you aspire to progress through a management or auditing route.
New to quality assurance? Check out our tips on starting your quality assurance career.