- -+ Biometrics (1)
- Statistics (1)
- -+ Clinical Research (6)
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (2)
- CRA Manager (1)
- Project/Study Manager (CSM/CPM) (3)
- Program Manager / Director (1)
- -+ Compliance / Quality Assurance (2)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) (2)
- -+ Engineering (1)
- Validation (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- -+ Marketing & Medcomms (1)
- Medical Writing (1)
- -+ Medical Affairs (3)
- Director, VP & Physician (1)
- Medical Liaison (1)
- Medical Manager (1)
- -+ Regulatory Affairs (2)
- Consultant / Specialist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- -+ Scientific & Preclinical (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- -+ Supply Chain (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Permanent (18)
- Contract (2)
- Pharmaceuticals (1)
- Biotechnology (20)
- Immunology & Infectious diseases (1)
- Neurology (1)
- Oncology (4)
- Gene therapy (1)
- Rare disease (3)
- Immuno-oncology (1)
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
Galway, Republic of Ireland
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Design Assurance Engineer to be based in their Irish office.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager.
Swiss Franc50 - Swiss Franc60 per hour
A Swiss life biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Production Manager in their office in Lausanne.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥180000.00 per annum
An established research-based biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate, based in their office in Beijing.
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an IT Support Specialist to join their team in Greater London.
£0.00 - £140000.00 per annum
An international biotechnology company is recruiting an EU Head Medical Affairs - Rare Diseases/Haemophilia to their European office.