UK - Project Co-ordinator - Junior
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Project Coordinator to their office in the UK. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Providing guidance, solutions, and approvals for EMEA activities in accordance with the HCC program.
- Process, review, and validate business requests for approval.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Align on key decisions with HCC Partners.
- Deliver ad hoc training on HCC Life to all staff where required.
- Ensuring all activities undertaken by the business have all the required documents and approvals in place before events take place.
- Support testing, monitoring, and auditing of the HCC program as needed and implement corrective actions as required.
- Provide guidance, solutions, and approvals for contracts.
- Ascertain full justification and alignment with business strategy for contracts.
- Draft commercial contracts using a legal approved template.
- Liaise confidently and transparently with HCPs on all contractual and payment matters.
- Ensure that appropriate Evidence of Service documentation is obtained for HCP payments.
- Guide and advise local markets on the approval process of requesting the use of EMEA contracts.
- Maintain all necessary documentation relating to all stages of the process (auditable).
- Act as the key point of contact for all stakeholders in relation to all event compliance, HCP contractual and payment matters.
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure events adhere to Health Care Compliance guidelines and that all contracts are fully executed in time for services.
- Enhance the Professional Relations status by accepting ownership for being customer centric and solutions orientated.
- Be transparent with all aspects of non-compliance.
- Challenge the status quo.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to Higher Education or equivalent calibre.
- Evidence of cross-sector and/or cross functional experience.
- Customer service experience.
- 2-3 years Health Care Industry Experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Mountain View, California
ProClinical is currently seeking an Associate Director of Project Management for a pharmaceutical company that develops products to treat both acute and intermittent conditions.