UK - Operations Technical Specialist
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Independently contributing to and supporting the Global Investigational Material Supply Chain (IMSC) operational matters pertaining to Global Logistics (GL).
- Ensuring distribution set up is complete.
- Ensuring supplies are stored, shipped and delivered for each study in appropriate conditions.
- Reviewing of IMSC GL documentation in the TMF.
- May support various IMSC and external functions by completing assigned tasks.
- Moderately impact clinical supply chain organisation and its processes.
- Representing IMSC to global vendors.
- Participating in the execution of project deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Interacting with global external vendors and cross-functional support teams (QA, stability, GTMM etc.)
- Establishing clear timelines for accomplishing goals.
- Reviewing GMP documentation for operational and technical accuracy.
- Independently solving routine problems/issues. Seeking advice/input on more complex problems.
- Creating, reviewing and approving business proposals.
- Identifying conflicts and issues with internal/external partners.
- Building internal and external cross-functional relationships.
- May participate on cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Life Sciences degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years in the Pharmaceutical industry related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Clinical Development with global experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Experience in drug development, clinical supply chain management and/or clinical distribution, packaging and labelling preferred.
- Strong background in cGMP, cGLP, cGDP and ICH requirements.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements with respect to investigational new drugs.
- Basic understanding of forecasting and planning requirements.
- Basic knowledge of industry technologies and import/export requirements.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Moderate knowledge of demand planning and basic knowledge of forecasting and planning.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, negotiation presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Understanding of drug development process.
- Basic analytical and influencing skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook on +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.