Talent Acquisition Coordinator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Talent Acquisition Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Managing all applicant tracking in an Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews with the HR team as well as individual hiring managers.
- Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
- Utilizing their database to run searches for potential candidates.
- Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant.
- Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
- Monitoring candidates during onsite interviews maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition/HR team in all administrative functions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is preferred.
- Previous experience working directly with clients, agency experience is helpful.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.