Strategic Account Manager Germany
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position with a global scientific information company. This organisation, which specialises in research advancement and repurposing existing technology, is seeking for an experienced and talented incumbent to join their team in Germany.
The Strategic Account Manager will ensure that the company's top customers have positive, differentiated experiences across all products and services. They will increase customer retention, upsell opportunities and partnerships, and increased the company's status as preferred vendor. Finally, the Strategic Account Manager will ensure that assigned customers realise the full value of company products and services.
- Managing all aspects of their assigned Strategic Accounts, including overall relationship management, cross-selling, upselling, retention, conflict-resolution, and overall client satisfaction.
- Focusing on increasing Annual Contract Value (ACV) of assigned Strategic accounts through developing relationships which are both deeper and wider; engaging with all cross-functional and business unit key decision makers and influencers.
- Collaborating closely with Sr. Customer Success Managers assigned to their accounts to ensure existing revenues are retained and that users, decision makers, and influencers, are realising the full value of the company's solutions.
- Identifying areas for the company to best align to client's needs and strategic direction so that future growth opportunities are proactively identified and captured.
- Following a well-defined sales process, keeping CRM tool up to date and reflective of opportunity status.
- Aligning to the most influential Personas within the client organisation to build consensus across the buying decision team to improve success rates.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in assigned account verticals and sub-verticals, market dynamics and their competitive set, which influence current and future account strategy and performance.
- Conducting sales calls to meet face-to-face with key decision makers to uncover unmet needs, identifying opportunities for growth, and aligning with the client's strategic objectives.
- Owning key metrics like total, upsell, cross-sell, retention bookings, customer satisfaction, and NPS scores among the accounts assigned to them.
- Working closely with the Senior Customer Success Managers to ensure customer understanding of the value of company products and services that go beyond pricing.
- Collaborating with international peers to ensure a cohesive, well communicated approach is taken in working with the client; building consensus internally and externally to drive a unified face to the client that results in exceptional customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Managing their pipeline, forecast, and dealing with desk calls related to their assigned clients to develop a strategy, and align resources that will increase their chances of closing incremental business.
- Managing key relationships across the entire business decision team and user groups at the account, ensuring advocacy and trust.
- Regularly conducting Business Reviews that result in greater strategic alignment and a focus on shared results orientation.
- Delivering insights to the customer that cause client decision makers and influencers to consider the company as their trusted partner driven to support their measurable business objectives.
- Creating compelling ROI/Value propositions specific to the client's needs and improving business expansion.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in either Chemistry, Business, or Communications fields; alternatively, a rich history with chemical applications will be considered.
- At least 8 years of sales related experience in a global capacity across multiple theatres and cultures, including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development, and strategic accounts.
- A proven ability to increase bookings and annual contract value in portfolio of strategic accounts.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a consistent experience for complex, multinational customers.
- Demonstrable experience with science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
- Capability of articulating industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points.
- Demonstrable experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Demonstrable experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, and other comparable tools.
- At least 3 years of experience with CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, relationship management, and collaboration.
- Experienced with international travel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A proactive and quality mindset, with the ability to drive change, solve problems, manage opportunities, build partnerships, and continuously improve to accomplish strategic objectives.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Olivia Anton on + 44 0203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs