Service Implementation Manager
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Service Implementation Manager in the UK, you will be expected to lead on implementation and on going monitoring of contracts and site activities. You must be organised and able to manage multiple projects. The role holder must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and must be confident communicating with ndividuals at all levels.
- Set-up, logistics training of the clinical staff and site-launch activities, supporting national NHS implementation programmes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with NHS Trusts and support the development of contractual relationships with primary, secondary and community care providers.
- Liaison with clinical and non-clinical staff, other facility service managers, to ensure contractual agreements are completed and training is signed off prior to initiation of site activities.
- Manage existing contracts as well as engaging with new customers including the private market.
- Support roll-out of private contract services across UK and potential expansion of services across Europe.
- Maintain contract library, and tracking system for contract management
- Engaging with the operations team to ensure timely delivery of services within the contract scope.
Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in a science, medical or technical field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in contracts/service management
- Experience with delivering/implementing
- healthcare services
- Experience with implementation at NHS Trusts Desirable
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.