Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's Germany office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Managing the team for an assigned geographic area to ensure they meet the full requirements of their role.
- Exhibiting a coaching leadership style, facilitating an experienced team of Therapeutic Specialists.
- Establishing and meeting future developmental needs of the sales team.
- Working with team to create learning plans and recommends training and development solutions and provides mentoring and coaching as appropriate.
- Understanding and providing guidance on relevant human resource management issues (e.g. performance management, salary and compensation planning, incentives and reward, recruiting and hiring procedures, and disability provisions etc.).
- Clearly defining roles, responsibilities and measurable outcomes for all activities of team.
- Identifying those capable of advancing to more responsible positions and takes appropriate action to support this.
- Being accountable for the selling efforts in an assigned geographic area.
- Maximising sales and minimizes expenses in assigned area.
- Achieving all geographic product revenues and expense targets.
- Developing and initiating strategies that create new business and build key accounts.
- Providing recommendations on customer strategies and coordinating the development of territory business plans.
- Coordinating market sales analysis data interpretation for region as a whole.
- Coordinating business planning with input and liaison with other relevant managers and functional departments, as appropriate.
- Directing planning and promotional activities within area of geographic or therapeutic responsibility; planning forecasts, manages operating budgets and monitors expenses.
- Has profit and loss responsibility.
- Analysing complex problems and situations, providing logical recommendations, and leading any required action planning.
- Setting priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Establishing superior working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally, which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Ensuring monitoring systems are in place and being managed effectively in order to evaluate sales force effectiveness e.g. Company CRM databases.
- Utilising high level of business acumen in analysing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
- Taking a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events.
- Working with other internal functional departments, in some circumstances this may include international functional departments.
- Organising sales initiatives within the market and follows up to ensure their successful completion.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA or BS degree, preferably in the sciences or business-related disciplines.
- Solid traceable experience in pharmaceutical or relevant industry, relevant therapeutic experience.
- Previous pharmaceutical hospital selling experience and relevant therapeutic knowledge is essential. Must have excellent sales knowledge.
- Proficiency in German and English.
- Familiarity with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Capable of analysing complex data and put together effective concise reports while meeting all deadlines.
- Has the ability to maintain/develop and utilise a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Gilead products to Key Opinion Leaders.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and understand complex issues and problems and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and Therapeutic Specialists.
- Achievement of any mandatory pharmaceutical sales qualification in relevant country is essential.
- Previous experience with product launches is desired.
- Experience in selling products in the inflammation area (rheumatoid arthritis/IBD) is very important.
- Experience in innovative products launches will be considered a plus.
- Extensive leadership experience in managing sales teams is a plus.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- To Apply:
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski at +44 2035428287 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
€0.00 - €145000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Surgical - Nord-West position.
Up to €60000 per annum
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of Medical Devices used in the surgical sector. We are currently offering an opportunity
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior International Marketing Manager - Negative Pressure therapy position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care position with a leading portfolio medical technology company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Representative position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Executive Position position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.