Senior Manager, UKI Customer and Market Insights Biosimilars
An industry leader in the translation of new class of innovative medicines is looking a Senior Manager with a speciality in UKI Customer and Market Insights Biosimilars, to take the organisation to the next level. This organisation is dedicated with addressing the unmet needs of patients with diseases.
- Drive integrated strategic customer and market insights for the UK and Ireland Biosimilars Business Unit
- Be a strong CMI Business Partner to key business functions, ensuring solid understanding of the business development and driving decisions are based on facts and insights
- Drive and lead UKI CMI strategic insight processes
- Drive the innovation advancement of the analytical expertise to support decision making, conducting critical analyses by integrating multiple data sources to provide an objective viewpoint
- Provide leadership with recommendations during business reviews
- Local input and execution of Global/ECP/REGIONAL HQ market research where UKI is included
- Identify Insight gaps/needs for Biosimilars in UKI and design & deliver local research to address
- Executes projects as Project Manager with key stakeholders. Can be both CMI continuous improvement projects, Business improvement Projects (ie Customer Journey projects) or functional development projects with stakeholders in CMI, D&A, Medical, Multichannel excellence, Marketing, FFE or others
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in business, the life sciences, pharmacy, or chemistry (advanced biology, medicine-related degree preferred)
- 8-10 years relevant experience within a life sciences company or consulting firm supporting the healthcare industry with specific focus on driving insights driven decision making
- Experience within Neurology and ideally Biosimilars disease is a strong advantage
- Highly collaborative - must be able to navigate and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and take guidance and direction from CMI peers and Senior Leadership.
- Strong project management skills focused on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong cross-functional coordination skills.
A full job description is available on request.