Senior Full Stack Developer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a healthcare sector. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work on a remote basis.
- Responsible for the development of effective service recording and coding in the extensive ecosystem of the KISIM clinical information system.
- Cooperate with the developers, designers, project managers and customers, you will design and program new features for the numerous requirements of the user groups.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science field.
- Extensive experience in developing web apps.
- Know-how of React, Typescript, Node.js.
- Keen on GraphQL and xState.
- Expertise on software architecture, particularly domain driven design.
- Passionate on constantly improving and learning new things.
- Fluency in the German language.
- Works well in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsten Fuchsloch at +41 61 568 79 98.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.