Research Scientist, Translational Bioassay
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Research Scientist, Translational Bioassay position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's Massachusetts office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
As a Research Scientist, Translational Bioassay and Immunogenicity, the successful applicant will work with the Translational Research team in DMPK to support immuno-oncology discovery and development programs in translational research and immunogenicity areas and participate in the design, execution, and analysis of the experimental studies and communication with multi-functional teams.
- Designing, developing, and implementing experimental studies to support translational research and immunogenicity risk assessment for global oncology, immuno-oncology discovery, and development programs.
- Independently analyzing, interpreting, documenting, and communicating study results to the department and project teams.
- Collaborating with other relevant functional groups and external resources to improve the assays for translational research and immunogenicity prediction areas.
- Keeping up to date with emerging literature of newly discovered science and technologies in the field and contributing to establish new functional capabilities for the projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree with 0+ years or master's degree with 3+ years of relevant working experience in biology, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, or equivalent area.
- Knowledge and expertise in molecular and cellular biology, immunology, pharmacology, or familiarity with new discovery and findings in Immuno-oncology space.
- Experimental expertise in basic immunology and biology assays, such as flow cytometry, ligand binding based assays, molecular and cellular biomarker and translational assays, and extensive primary cell and cell-line culture experience.
- Good verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for a Scientist.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Scientist I/II for a pharmaceutical company, located in Minnesota.
A privately held biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Process Science AB lead, based in their office in Switzerland.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
A leading pharmaceutical recruitment company known for their work in biotherapeutics is advertising a vacancy for an Upstream Development Scientist.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a DSP Development Scientist - Process Characterisation to join their office in Reykjavik